Hook Key Cabinet (up to 240 keys, 6 per hook)
- Free with order over $100.
Our key cabinet is made out of sturdy 18 gauge steel our key cabinets are sturdy and keep keys secure. The large access door is kept secure with a cam lock which opens to give full access to all keys. This cabinet has two size option, 40 key hooks or 60 key hooks. Each hook is capable to hold up to 6 standard keys (continue reading for more details).
These key cabinets make it easier to store and control standard and big head keys. Each key cabinet is welded and made from 18 gauge steel with a grey powder coated finish. Each key cabinet come standard with blank labels & shields. Includes a cam lock with 2 keys.
The overall dimensions of this locking key cabinet is 17-3/4” wide, 11” high and 3” deep. Pre-drilled mounting holes allow you to secure this key cabinet to a wall.
Two sizes are available. Use the option above to order a cabinet with 40 key hooks or a cabinet with 60 key hooks.
The key hooks are 5/8” long, “L” shaped and hold up to 6 standard keys or 6 large bow keys per hook, or 1 standard key fob per hook. With the 40 hook cabinet holding 6 keys per hook would mean it can hold a total of 240 keys. The 60 hook cabinet having 6 keys per hook could hold a total of 360 keys.
The spacing between each key hook is 1-1/2 inch, hook to hook. And the spacing between each row is 3-5/16”. Our key cabinets are made in the USA and meet all current US Government and ANSI specifications. The cabinets are made of 18 gauge steel and the panels are 20 gauge steel.
Key Cabinet Specifications:
- 40 or 60 key hook capacity: 17 3⁄4” W x 11”H x 3”D. Ships approx 13 or 18 lbs
- Hooks are 5/8” long “L” shape and holds up to 6 standard or large bow keys per hook
- 1-1/2 inch Hook to Hook (see photo above)
- 1 1⁄2” hook to hook 3 5/16” row to row – hooks are in line.
- Includes a standard cam lock with 2 keys.
- Optional digital lock
- MADE IN U.S.A
- MEETS ALL CURRENT U.S. GOVERNMENT AND ANSI SPECS
- 18 GAUGE STEEL CAB, 20 GAUGE PANELS