Secure Key Drop Box with Post
- Item #
- FREE SHIPPING:
- Orders over $99
The drop opening is 6″ w x 5″ d x 2″ h. The hopper style drop drawer allows for large key sets, fobs, tags and small envelopes. This drop box is not designed for packages, parcels, or large envelopes. For larger drop box needs in this same style please check out our FREE STANDING HIGH SECURITY KEY / PAYMENT DROP BOX.
A Master Puck Lock keeps the receptacle secure. The deep set puck lock is sheltered from elements and protected from theft attempt.
The post includes a reinforced heavy duty steel plate base which is bolted to most any hard surface. A footplate cover conceals mounting bolts. The entire unit ships pre-assembled in one box, and is easy to install onto most any hard surface base or cement sidewalk slab. Overall dimensions including the post are 8 3⁄4” wide x 13” deep x 39” high.
High Security Free Standing Key / Payment Drop Box Specifications:
- Made from 1/4” and 3/16” plate steel for superior strength
- Dimensions: 8 ¾” wide x 39” h x 13” deep (including the stand)
- Drop compartment opening is 6″ w x 5″ d x 2″ h
- Master Puck Lock with 2 keys included
- Color: Gray (other colors available at additional cost)
- Surfaced mounted post included
- Made in the USA
This key drop is a Fleet Management Dream Come True! Distributing your fleet in high traffic congestion areas can be a nightmare. During peak hours, this process can drive up labor costs, extra fuel, and other expenses that eat away at your overall profitability. Instead of just accepting all of those needless additional costs, use the High Security Free Standing Drop for fleet distribution. Returning vehicle keys are stored in the depository waiting to be picked up. Your staff drops your vehicles and pick up return vehicles and paperwork in off peak, overnight or weekend hours without having to enter the branch office. The savings in labor and operational costs will exceed the investment within one year. Multiple unit discounts available, contact us direct for additional information.
*Master Puck Lock Benefits and Details:
- Hardened solid steel, chrome plated body.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- The cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- 5 pin, key-in-knob (10 series) cylinder
- Hockey Puck style padlocks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Hockey Puck style padlocks can be keyed in with other 10 series products.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Shackle-less design for the highest level of protection against bolt cutter attacks.