Through the Wall Letter Drop Slot with Chute
- Free with order over $100.
Made here in the USA our Through the Wall Mail Slot includes an angled chute for wall thickness up to 5-3/4" and an optional extension to extend to a total length of 12 inches. The extension chute slides over the fixed chute and can be adjusted from 6 to 12 inches. Each piece has anti phishing teeth cut into the metal to help prevent phishing. If a string or wire with something sticky on the end is fished into the slot it can be caught between the teeth and when pulled out the teeth will knock the mail back down.
This through the wall mail slot is designed to accept standard mail, rent payments, or small parcels. It can be used as a payment drop slot for rental offices as well as for the home or business. The drop slot opening is 10-3/4" wide by 2-3/4" high. See below for details on the new large size option.
Now with two size options. Due to demand this mail slot is offered in two sizes, standard and large. Optional through wall mail slot sleeve extension..
Please note this item is made to order and typically takes 12 to 16 business days due to high demand and current work restrictions - Made in the USA. For direct weather applications please contact us directly for adding a rain guard to protect from outdoor rain.
Letter Drop Slot Features:
- Allows easy insertion of standard-sized letter envelopes and small packages
- Constructed of heavy duty steel
- Optional adjustable chute extension for up to 12" thick wall
- Anti-Phishing teeth helps prevent mail theft
- Comes in 6 color options: Black, White, Bronze, Gray, Almond or Red
- Powder coated finish
- Made in the USA
Letter Drop Slot Specifications:
- Drop opening: 10.75 wide by 2.75" high (large size is 13.75" W x 5.5” H)
- Rough opening 12" wide and 4.5" high (rough opening for large is 15" W x 7.75" H)
- Cover plate face is 14" wide X 6" H (large cover plate is 18” W x 10” H)
- Chute size is 11.5" wide X 4" high (large 14.5" W x 7.25" H)
- Angle of chute is 26 degrees
- Face plate is 11 gauge steel
- Door is 12 gauge steel & a spring loaded hinge
- Chute is 18 gauge steel
The optional chute extension slides over the fixed chute. For installation simply pre-drill holes into the side of the chute and secure to studs or masonry to desired length. You can apply a bead of adhesive caulking to the back of the cover plate to help secure and seal it into place.
This letter drop slot allows easy insertion of all standard-size envelopes, magazines, and small parcels. The letter drop opening is approximately 10-5/8" wide by 2-5/8 high. The through the wall chute is angled at 30 degrees.
Please note this item is made to order and typically takes 12 to 16 business days due to high demand and current work restrictions - Made in the USA.
14" wide x 6 inch high.
The opening for the chute is roughly 11-7/8”w x 4-3/8”h